Sovereign Hill & Wildlife Park $155
From AUD $155.00
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Williamstown, VIC
- Product code: SOV
- Travelling north to the Goldfields of Ballarat, (1 ½ hour journey)
- Our first stop is the wildlife park where you can see crocodiles, snakes, and hand feed kangaroos and many other Australian animals.
- We then drive to Sovereign Hill where you’ll spend the afternoon experiencing and learning about the history of the gold rush in the 1850’s.
- Try your luck at panning for Gold.
- We then return directly back to Melbourne