Bendigo, Echuca & The Mighty Murray $180
From AUD $155.00
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Williamstown, VIC
- Product code: BEN
- Our first stop is Bendigo where you will embark on a 1 hour underground gold mine tour.
- After a coffee break (own expense) you will board a talking tram for a tour on the history of Bendigo.
- The Tram will also stop to allow you to explore the old tram yards where various trams are on display.
- We then continue north to Echuca arriving just in time for lunch (own expense).
- You will have chance to explorer the Historical village.
- Here you will experience a fantastic cruise onboard a historic paddle steamer along the mighty Murray River (included).
- We then return directly back to Melbourne