Mt Macedon Ranges and Daylesford
From AUD $135.00
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Product code: MAC
- We travel west out of Melbourne to Mt Macedon.
- We head up to the top of the mountain to enjoy some great views.
- On our way down we stop at the famous hanging rock picnic ground. If you are energetic you can go for a climb up to the top of hanging rock.
- Then it is time to head to Daylesford with our fist call being the local convent, which is now a gallery
- After the gallery we head into the village for your to explore and have some lunch (own cost)
- In the afternoon we go to Hepburn to visit the Lavandula, the Swiss Italian Farm.
- Finally we head back to Melbourne