Fishing on Port Phillip Bay $150
From AUD $150.00
- Duration: 11 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Williamstown, VIC
- Product code: FISH
- We journey south of Melbourne to St Kilda hugging the bay all the way to Dromana.
- Then we then turn inland to Arthur’s Seat. Here you will enjoy the magnificent views of the bay.
- We then travel back to Mornington Peninsula for an early lunch (own expense),
- Finally we board your fishing vessel for an afternoon of interesting fishing on the magnificent Port Phillip Bay.
- General/Mixed Bag Fishing – Port Phillip Bay is predominantly Flathead, but in season, there are always other fish around i.e. Snapper, various Sharks, Garfish, Rock Cod, Whiting, and Leatherjackets.
- Includes – rods, reels, bait, tackle, refreshments – coffee, tea, hot chocolate and soft drink as well as a complimentary sausage sizzle.(Vegetarians catered for.)
- After the afternoon of Fishing we head back to Melbourne via the freeway