Grampians & Halls Gap $135
Från AUD 135,00 AU$
- Varaktighet: 12 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Williamstown, VIC
- Produktkod: GRAMP
- Travelling west directly to the Grampians (3 hours)
- Once we reach the Grampians we head straight up the mountain.
- We travel through the Grampians stopping at points of interest such as The Balconies and McKenzie Falls (400 steps to the bottom) and Boroka lookout.
- We also visit some of the water reservoirs in the area.
- The Grampians has a vast number of wild life including kangaroos and wallabies are often spotted in the wild.
- Many varieties of bird life including cockatoos frequent Halls Gap and surrounding area.
- We then travel into Halls Gap for a break to enjoy lunch (own expense).
- After lunch we visit the Aboriginal Culture Centre, to learn about their history and culture.
- We then return directly back to Melbourne.